Pages

Wednesday 29 January 2014

...Always


A little CAS fun this evening - Sometimes simple is best, especially if you have three dozen other things all requiring your attention. this one was so easy I should be ashamed that I never thought of it before. All you need is a few different wash tapes, Stick a few bits at random across a piece of spare card and lie a die on top.


I used one of the dies from the new My Heart Die sets, It gave me two die cuts, one I used on this card and one for later.


I just thought it was best to keep it super simple, so I stamped the always onto the card base and mounted the heart frame over it on foam tape. Easy peasy!

Hope it tickles!

7 comments:

  1. What a fun idea with brilliant results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE It! I was wondering how this die would look without the stamp… Now I know… fantastic !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful! I always love what you make though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really really love your washi tape idea Claire - already thinking of other dies to try out. The card is a perfect example of 'clean and simple' - its wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay now this is HIGH on the ADORABLE list! Sooo fun Claire!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment, :) I read them all and I appreciate you taking time to visit!